- Phone: (405) 478-7373
- Address: Specific to campus (Please see Locations)
- Mailing Address: PO Box 20000 Oklahoma City, OK 73156
- Specific to campus (Please see Locations)
Church of the Harvest continues to play a major role in community outreach by serving Oklahomans impacted by the major tornadoes of May, 2013. In late February, 2014, Harvest became one of six partner agencies working in cooperation with the Oklahoma Disaster Recovery Project (ODRP) leading the way. Other key ODRP partner agencies include the American Red Cross, Catholic Charities, Oklahoma Conference of United Methodist Churches , Salvation Army and St. Vincent de Paul. Key partner agencies and ministries supporting Harvest include American Red Cross, United Way of Central Oklahoma, Joyce Meyer Ministries - Hand of Hope, Service International, Somebody Cares America, Citi-Impact, Convoy of Hope, Samaritan’s Purse, Mennonite Disaster Services and World Vision.
Current key areas of focus from Church of the Harvest include:
1. ODRP Partner Agency - leading the Jobs Assessment Request program.
2. Volunteer Management and Housing - providing housing, meals and serving opportunities for volunteers in the rebuild phase deployed into our remodel or rebuilding projects.
3. Warehouse and Supplies - warehousing building material, household furniture and supplies for storm victims.
4. Family Connections and Distribution Center - on-going connection and service to storm survivors and weekly distribution center of supplies for individuals.
5. Staging Base for Key Rebuild Organizations - volunteer and materials staging base for World Vision, Mennonite Disaster Services, Samaritan’s Purse and Convoy of Hope.
call the church office at 405-478-7373
or email us at
Every summer we host a FREE 3 day/4 night summer camp for Foster Kids of Oklahoma. To date over 500 foster kids have participated in the camps. Working in collaboration with the Oklahoma State Department of Human Services, volunteers are provided speciality training and clearance to participate. Foster kids experience a kid-oriented services, activities and food. Plus, each kid has a birthday party and receives birthday gifts. One night is dedicated to a special "Princess" party for the little girls and "Knight" ceremony for the little boys. The camp wraps up with each child writing down bad memories they want God to heal them from having and they are buried with a new tree planted each year at the camp. The relationships with our counselors are life-changing for both the volunteer and the child.
Other foster kids efforts include our Tree of Hope Christmas Gift project and other mentoring opportunities.
Learn more or consider making a donation to this incredible program by emailing .
Each school year our Youth America teams host school clubs in schools of the Oklahoma City School District. Typically, during their lunch break once a week, we provide a FREE lunch and interaction with young adult mentors. Two mentors connect with a small group of 12-20 students and cover Bible-based principles as they mentor students. Participation ranges from 25-50% of the student body each week. Our young adult mentors go beyond the school lunch session and often connect with students at school activities or youth services. While most of these schools are overlooked, we've accepted the challenge to make a difference in these young lives. If you would like to get involved as a mentor or make a donation to fund our Youth America School Clubs email .
Throughout the year each Harvest campus will target special needs throughout the community where we can serve and make a difference. Keep up to date with these options at your campus.